1. CUSTOMER AGREEMENT
2. LIABILITY WAIVER & DISCLAIMER: All images are for references ONLY.MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO BUY TOBACCO PRODUCTS IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE USERS AGREE THEY ARE AT LEAST 18 Years of age or older and: www.shop.vaporsource.com does not guarantee the contents and information found on this website is 100% accurate. Because of our constantly changing world, check your local laws, regulations and rules pertaining to the products posted on this site, before making any purchase. The use of this website is strictly at your own risk and you assume all responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind including, but without limitation, direct, indirect or any consequential damages, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property or claims from any and all third parties. Although it is our opinion that E-Cigarettes are safer than traditional tobacco cigarettes, electronic cigarettes have not been proven as a safe alternative to traditional tobacco based products. This website is not licensed, able, and/or qualified to claim benefits of health and/or therapeutic related associations to products on this website or give any medical advice on any subject. Many claims of health and/or therapeutic uses have been made by individuals but these claims in no way represent shop.vaporsource.com, its owners, vendors or employees. We do not recommend the purchase of any product containing nicotine from this site nor do we recommend consumption of any product containing nicotine. The use of products containing nicotine is not recommended and should be avoided. Although many claims have been made that electronic cigarettes can be used as a cessation devise the FDA has not approved those claims so it is not recommended that they be used as a smoking cessation device. You must be of legal smoking age (in your state/providence) to purchase or use an electronic cigarette. If you're not of legal smoking age, the use and purchase is prohibited and you must leave this site immediately. Nonsmokers should NOT use any electronic cigarette. The electronic cigarette e-juice/e-liquid contents may contain nicotine, which is poisonous, and shouldn't be used by anyone including minors, pregnant or nursing women, or by those with medical conditions. Consult a medical doctor before using. These products have not been thoroughly evaluated by the FDA. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN and pets. Do not drink or inhale the E-Liquid. shop.vaporsource.com cannot recommend the use of any e-cigarette device in combination with the e-liquid. The intended purpose of the products list in/on this site, are based on an individual basis, and shop.vaporsource.com forfeits the right of intent to the consumer. By purchasing any product on this site, the procurer assumes full liability on how the products are used. Use at your own risk. MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO BUY TOBACCO PRODUCTS IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE FDA Disclaimer: The statements on this web site have not been approved by the Food & Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to prevent, cure, treat, or diagnose any disease. Absolutely none of the statements on this web site should be construed as medical advice. We recommend all people consult a licensed health care professional before starting any health program. E-Juice WARNING: Vapor Source E-Liquid/E-Juice as well as all other manufacturers e-liquid generally contains percentages of Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, water , flavorings, sweeteners, and may contain nicotine, depending on flavor, they may contain nicotine depending on choice which is a poisonous and addictive substance although they can be ordered without nicotine. Shop.vaporsource.com's liquid products and accessories are only intended for committed smokers of legal smoking age and not by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. .For their protection, please keep out of reach of children and pets. Shipping- A flat rate will be disclosed before checkout Payment: Credit card orders will be processed VIA Vapor Source INC. If you see a charge from the Vapor Source INC please be aware that will be the name that shows up on your Credit Card Statement. Customers acknowledge electronic cigarettes can contain electrically charged batteries which are for advanced users and require general knowledge of OHMS laws,mechanical mods, springs, magnets, firing pin adjustments, switches, and compatible atomizers. Mechanical mods can be difficult and dangerous or deadly if setup improperly. shop.vaporsource.com and its subsidiary companies are not to be held liable for any damages or injuries that may occur from improper use. Please use at your own risk and remember if you have any questions or uncertainties to please contact shop.vaporsource.com at 719-569-7930
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS/ CONFIDENTIALITY
Vapor Source is a registered trademark in the United States of America please see USPTO Serial Number 86525950 IC 034. US 002 008 009 017. G & S: Cigarettes containing tobacco substitutes not for medical purposes; Electric cigarettes; Electronic cigarette liquid (e-liquid) comprised of propylene glycol; Electronic cigarette liquid (e-liquid) comprised of vegetable glycerin; Electronic cigarettes; Electronic cigarettes for use as an alternative to traditional cigarettes; Electronic smoking pipes; Smokeless cigarette vaporizer pipe. FIRST USE: 20110200. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20110200
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 618 W 29TH ST Pueblo Colorado 81008.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
|Google-Analytics Cookies||General tracking analytics..|